With the easyGDPR Quick Check you will get to know your GDPR status within a few minutes.
Our online tool will specifically ask you short questions to find out about your current data protection status in your organisation. At the end you will get a detailed evaluation. This will show you the sections where you are already GDPR compliant and in what sections where a need for action exists. You will also get recommendations for actions, so you can see what measures have to be implemented to fulfil the GDPR requirements. The easyGDPR Quick Check differentiates here between technical (e.g. use of encryption) and organisational measures (e.g. installation of alarm systems).
The questions will cover the following areas:
- GDPR requirements
- Requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018
- Cyber security
- Technical and organisational measures for data protection
Here is what you are getting:
- A report of your GDPR status,
- A documentation of your decisions,
- A documentation of found risks and
- Recommendations to minimise the risks.
One easyGDPR quick check license allows to do ONE assessment.